Naan Avan Illai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat

Go down

Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat Empty Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:05 pm

SEPANG: Pipes suddenly dried up for 350,000 people in Sepang, Kuala Langat and Hulu Langat on Thursday after three water pipes from the Semenyih dam were broken.

Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd (Syabas) said 33 water tankers have been rushed out to supply water to residents as a temporary measure while the pipes were being repaired.

The cause of the broken pipes in Kampung Revolusi Hijau was still under investigation but Syabas suspected that sand excavation by certain parties might have caused the damage, it said in a press statement.

It will also put 438 static water tanks in selected areas to ensure residents continue to get water supply.

It is also opening 24-hour crisis operations centres in the three affected districts to respond to residents' queries but, meanwhile, residents can call the toll-free line of 1-800-88-5252 for information.

Back to top Go down

Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat Empty Re: Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:08 pm

ok...i really do not understand or believe this.

One pipe? ok la....

2 pipes? well consider it as very bad old pipes and both cannot tahan the pressure or basically bad luck ler..

But 3 pipes together? now that is unbelievable? Only well

""""Malaysia Boleh""""

Back to top Go down

Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat Empty Re: Water disruption in Sepang, Kuala Langat, Hulu Langat

Post by Pollathavan Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Low quality materials dude.....what do you expect ? We are not the 1st world country like US and Japan....we are Malaysia....can can Malaysia
Pollathavan
Pollathavan
GodFather - Lord of NAI
GodFather - Lord of NAI

Male Number of posts : 3594
Job/hobbies : Bharathanathyam & Kung Fu
Humor : Me Dun Hv Any Humor. Me Serious!
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:54 pm

ya la...where else in the world that the goverment is the laughing stock for the people...

if anyone from USA or UK or even japan listen or read this...i am quite sure that guy or girl would have died laughing hysterically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down